• 1 large cauliflower
• 1 tbs chana masala or madras curry powder
• 1 tbs garlic & coriander seasoning or paprika
• 1 tsp korma masala or garam masala
• Olive oil to marinate
• 1 cup natural yoghurt
• 1 tbs chilli sauce
• 1 tbs lemon juice or freshly squeezed lemon
• Handful of chopped coriander
• Pomegranate seeds to garnish
1 Pre heat oven 180 degrees Celsius, gas mark 4.
2 Cut the cauliflower into florets, keep the green stems-wash and drain.
3 Place the cauliflower florets and stems on a large baking tray and drizzle some olive oil, add the masalas and spices, season with salt and pepper and give a good mix until coated.
4 Bake in the oven for about 35 minutes until tender.
5 For the dip simply mix all the ingredient in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
6 Garnish the cauliflower and yoghurt dip with pomegranate seeds.
Pingback: Veggie And Vegan Recipes From Our Favourite Food Bloggers - Exploratree