Use measurement cups for this recipe
• 1 cup of oats
• 1 cup of munchyseedsuper-berry – Alternatively you can use 1 cup of mixed sunflower and pumpkin seeds
• 1/2 cup of butter or vegan spread or coconut oil
• 1/2 cup of honey or maple syrup
• 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut
• 1 tbs smooth peanut butter
1 Pre heat oven 180 degrees Celsius, gas mark 4.
2 In a large bowl add all the dry ingredients and mix.
3 In a pan melt the butter/vegan spread or oil, add the peanut butter and mix well. Turn of the the heat and add the syrup and combine.
4 Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and mix together.
5 Grease a flat baking tray, pour the mixture onto the tray and flatten. If you prefer thick flapjacks, flatten to your desired consistency.
6 Bake the flapjacks for about 25 minutes until golden. I baked these for about 20 minutes, turned off the oven and left them in for another 5-10 minutes.
7 Allow to cool and cut into squares. These flapjacks are crunchy and crumbly, why not drizzle some melted chocolate on top.