• 3 courgettes sliced into rounds
• 1 tin of green lentils drained
• 1 microwave pouch of quinoa grains/bulgar wheat
• 1 pack of watercress salad leaves
• 1 lemon juiced
• 1 tsp paprika
• 1 tsp crushed chilli
• 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
• 2 tbs avocado oil
• Handful of pomegranate seeds
1 Pre heat oven to 200 degrees Celsius gas mark 7. Marinate courgettes with 1 tbs avocado oil, chilli, paprika and salt and pepper and bake in the oven until softened.
2 Mix the cress, lentils and roasted courgettes in a large bowl, followed by 1 tbs avocado oil, lemon juice, vinegar and some pepper.
3 Finally microwave the quinoa pouch, spread the quinoa on a large flat dish, top with your salad and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.