• 1 cup of quinoa (can use ready made pouch) or noodles
• 1 red pepper roughly chopped
• 1/2 a broccoli cut into florets
• 1 cup of frozen ready cut squash
• 2 cups of water
• 2 tsp harissa paste
• 1 tsp soya sauce
• 1 tsp chilli paste
• 1/4 tsp miso paste
• 1 tbs sesame oil
• 1 garlic clove chopped
• 138g quorn jerk pieces roughly chopped – Quorn-jerk-mini-fillets (can use tofu/other Quorn products or pulses)
1 Wash and drain the quinoa and add to a large pan along with 2 of cups water, boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Holes should appear and quinoa should be light and fluffy.
2 Add the sesame oil to a pan, sauté the garlic and add the peppers, broccoli and squash and stir fry until tender.
3 Add the Quorn pieces and mix in, followed by the quinoa and combine.
4 Mix the soya sauce, harissa, chilli and miso in a small cup and add into the quinoa stir fry, season with a little salt and pepper and gently mix together.
5 Garnish the stir fry with mixed seeds or sesame seeds. Allow to cool, put into a container and pop into the freezer or keep in the fridge for your lunch the next day.
This recipe was created in exchange for gifted product from Quorn