• 1 nest of whole-wheat noodles https://www.bluedragon.co.uk/products
• 1 pack of pak choi roughly chopped
• 1/4 piece of ginger grated
• 1 tsp miso paste
• 1 tbs soya sauce
• 1/4 tsp paprika
• 1/2 tsp vegetable stock powder
• Squeeze of lime
• 1 pack of tofu drained and cut into squares
• 1 tsp madras curry powder
• 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
1 Drizzle some olive oil in a pan, add the grated ginger and pan fry the pak choi. Add the soya sauce and miso paste and stir fry on a high heat.
2 Marinate the tofu with the curry powder and chilli flakes and pan fry or bake in the oven until crisp.
3 Boil the noodles in hot water and simmer for 5 minutes.
4 Add the pak choi into the noodles, add a squeeze of lime, season and mix well.
5 Top noodle bowl with tofu and garnish with some chopped red pepper.