I love this meal as it’s a great way to sneak in some vegetables and here I am using @waitrose products
• 1 pack of green beans fresh of frozen
• 1/4-1/2 tin of coconut milk
• 1-2 medium sized tomatoes chopped
• 1 tsp madras curry powder
• 1 tsp garam masala
• 1/2 tsp turmeric
• 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
• 1/2 tsp fennel seeds
• 2 cloves of garlic chopped
• 1 green chilli chopped
• Handful of chopped cashews
1 Roughly chop your beans, drizzle some olive oil into a pan and add the cumin, fennel and garlic and sauté on a low heat.
2 Next add the beans and chilli and cook until tender.
3 Add the chopped tomatoes along with the masala, turmeric and curry powder and mix well.
4 Pour in the coconut milk, season and simmer until curry thickens-Add a splash of water if curry is too thick.
5 Top with cashews and serve with rice/naan bread.