• 1 Red pepper sliced
• 1/2 red onion chopped
• 2 handfuls of fresh spinach
• 1 pack of ready made falafels- I used goshfood falafel range
• 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
• 2 tsp harissa paste
• 1 tsp paprika powder
• 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
• A handful of mixed seeds (sunflower/pumpkin)
• A drizzle of dairy free yoghurt- I used almond yoghurt
1 Pre heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius, gas mark 4.
2 In a large pan, add a little oil and sauté the onions on a medium heat, add the peppers and mix.
3 Add the chopped tomatoes, harissa, spices, season with salt and pepper and mix, add the spinach and simmer for about 10 minutes.
4 Add the shakshuka mixture to an oven proof dish and place the falafels on top.
5 Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes until falafels are cooked.
6 Garnish with some mixed seeds, a drizzle of almond yoghurt and serve in a wrap or with rice.
This recipe was created in exchange for gifted product from goshfood