• 6 red apples cored and sliced
• 2 pears cored and sliced
• A handful of fresh blueberries
• A handful of fresh raspberries
• 1/2 tsp of mixed ground spice
• 1 tsp of vanilla extract
• A handful of chopped dates
• 1 tbs of brown sugar
• 4 tbs of plain flour
• 2 tbs of butter or vegan spread
• 2 tbs of ground almonds
• 2 of tbs of oats
• 2 tbs of brown sugar
• 2 tbs of desiccated coconut
1 Pre heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius, gas mark 4.
2 In a pan add the fruit, spices, vanilla and sugar with a splash of water and stir. Simmer until fruits are softened and juicy.
3 For the crumble topping add the flour and butter in a bowl and rub with your finger tips until crumble texture forms, add the remaining crumble ingredients and mix.
4 Add the fruit filling into a dish, top with crumble mixture and bake in the oven for about 25 minutes until golden.
5 Serve crumble with hot custard/ice cream.