I love mr-organic‘s range of products and I have used their chopped tomatoes and pulses for this recipe
• 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
• 1 tin of cannellini beans or pulses of your choice-rinsed and drained
• 1 sweet potato peeled and roughly chopped
• 1 small pack of green beans roughly chopped
• 1 red pepper chopped
• 1 onion chopped
• 2 garlic cloves minced
• 1 tsp paprika
• 1 tsp mixed dried herbs
• 1 tsp madras curry powder
• 1 tsp garlic and coriander seasoning-optional
• 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes
• 2 tbs olive oil
1 Add the olive oil to a large pan/casserole dish along with the onions and garlic and saute on a medium heat.
2 Add all the vegetables, sweet potatoes and mix until tender.
3 Add in the chopped tomatoes, all the spices and herbs, gently mix until combined and allow to simmer for 5-10 minutes.
4 Add the pulses, season with some salt and pepper and simmer for about 20-25 minutes until casserole becomes thick. Add a splash of water if consistency is too thick.
5 Serve casserole with some brown rice or crusty bread.