• 8-10 mix of green and red apples peeled and quartered
• 1 tsp cinnamon powder
• 1/2 cup raisins
• Handful of flaked almonds
• 3-4 filo pastry sheets @jus_rol
• 3 tbs maple syrup or honey
• Glaze-any oil or melted butter
1 Pre heat oven 180 degrees gas mark 4.
2 In a large pan cook the apples with a splash of water, cinnamon and raisins on a medium heat until soft about 15-20 minutes. Turn of the heat and add the maple syrup and mix well.
3 Lay and spread the apple filling on a flan dish, brush each filo sheet with some oil and gently flatten. 4 Place the sheet over the filling and scrunch corners, followed by another layer and cover pie with all the filo pastry sheets.
5 Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes until golden and top with flaked almonds.
6 Serve with natural yoghurt or custard.
Pingback: Peanut Butter Crumble – Gopi's Nourishing Recipes