For this pasta recipe I have used organicorealfoods produce. This recipe is vegan/serves 6-8
• 250g fusilli wholegrain pasta or any pasta of your choice
• 130g sundried tomato pesto or any pesto of your choice
• 1 large aubergine quartered
• 1 large yellow courgette quartered (can use any vegetables)
• 1/2 butternut squash quartered
• 1 tin of chickpeas rinse and drained
• 1 tbs garlic dip or grated garlic
1 Boil the water in a large pan, add the pasta and cook until tender about 10-12 minutes depending how cooked you like the pasta, cook longer if you like it well cooked. Drain the pasta and allow to cool.
2 Pre heat the oven 180 degrees Celsius gas mark 4, add the vegetables to a tray, drizzle some olive oil season with a little salt and pepper and bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes until vegetables have softened, turning half way through.
3 In a large dish add the cooked pasta along with the pesto, garlic paste, season with plenty of black pepper and mix, add the chickpeas and vegetables and combine. I added 1/4 cup of water for a saucy consistency.
4 This pasta keeps and freezes well and tastes great the next day.
This recipe was created in exchange for gifted product from organicorealfoods