• 8 eggs
• 2 handfuls of spinach
• A handful of baby tomatoes sliced
• 1 large red pepper chopped
• 1 medium sized potato chopped
• 1 bunch of spring onions chopped
• A handful of asparagus sliced
• 2 handfuls of mushrooms chopped
• 1 grated carrot
• 1 tsp paprika
• 1 tsp madras curry powder
• 1 tsp olive oil
• A handful of parsley
1 Boil the potatoes in water until tender, drain and leave aside.
2 Heat a large frying pan with oil, saute all the veggies including potatoes until softened, add spinach last.
3 Season with spices and mix well.
4 Whisk the eggs in a jug and season with salt and pepper. Pour over the egg mixture on top of the veggies and spread out until covered.
5 Allow to cook for a few minutes.
6 Heat the grill and place the frying pan into the grill, handle out, so the frittata can cook on top. Alternatively bake in the oven for 15 minutes on a moderate heat.
7 Serve with fresh parsley or salad.